Get In Touch
Group bookings over 30 participants qualify for a Group Discount!
The programs have been delivered professionally by some of the best experts on the subject, through videos, examples, scenarios, self-reflections and short films based on real life situations. Learning is internalized through downloadable study material at each stage. These subjects are of utmost importance for all the individuals and most organizations conduct these programs for its members to create a healthy, value adding and positive work culture. All these online programs have been prepared and launched on iJaipuria platform, Jaipuria Institute of Management India, give the participants more flexibility in terms of scheduling and offers better opportunity to concentrate and customize ones learning environment. One can review the course materials repeatedly, learn at own pace, take online quizzes and exams and get the score/feedback immediately.
Prepare yourself financially, physically and emotionally for the journey ahead. Are you looking forward to retirement? Are you financially prepared to take care of your and your families expenses? Are you investing according to your needs? How will you utilise your time? How will you develop your hobbies? Are you ready to give up the prestige and power of your designation at work? Are you taking care of your health? Are you getting a nutritious diet? How will you pass on your legacy and wealth to your children?
Planning For Retirement
Planning for RetirementLife does not end at 60. In modern times, we live a significant proportion of our lives after we retire. 60 is the new 30. This course helps you to reorient your time and relationships to adjust with retired life. It pushes you to gain a deep understanding of yourself and encourages you to use your time productively to develop your hobbies, interests and passions. It also provokes you think about your relationships with your family and loved ones.
During the program, the participant goes through the online modules on “Lifestyle Reengineering”, “Financial Planning”, “Health and Wellness”, “Wills and Estate Planning”, “Nutrition and Diet Plan” and “Re-energizing through Yoga”.
- The Second Innings – A New Perspective
- Managing Retirement in 21st Century
- Managing Relationship
- The Most Vital Relationship
- Understanding Self and Preparing for Change
- Managing Change
- 60 is the New 30
- Retirement Planning the Road Ahead
Gender sensitization or Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It promotes equality, freedom and development in the society. What is meant by gender in today’s society? Do we still have gender equality in our society? Why is gender equality important? Is gender equality a concern for men? What can I do if I am being sexually harassed? Will training for Gender sensitization lead to growth and development?
Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment
Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) at WorkplaceThe concept of gender is not only about being a man or a woman. In fact, you are expected to behave according to your gender. People use the term “sex” and “gender” interchangeably. But while connected, the two terms are not equivalent. The main objective of the program is to understand how gender stereotypes get perpetuated in our society and social control is operated through these stereotypes.
The program consists of 4 capsules, delivered by top Industry stalwarts - “What is Gender”, “Social and Cultural Context”, “Legal Framework for prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)” and “Journey Towards Gender Equality”.
- Understanding Gender
- Gender Perpetuation – Part 1
- Gender Perpetuation – Part 2
- Patriarchy – Ideology and Social Structure
- Patriarchal Control Over Women’s Lives
- Deviation and Social Control
- Gender Sensitization and its Importance
- Additional Readings
The program aims at creating awareness in existing managers by discussing critical leadership, competencies and giving live examples from the industries and business world. In order to create world class organizations, the traditional business managers have to come out of their narrow bureaucratic cocoons and open their wings to soar in the wide global sky for that it has to be a skin deep DNA change than a mere cosmetic one – a real transformation from a manger to a leader.
Leadership – Building Business Acumen
Leadership - Building Business AcumenVision and Strategy are critical competencies of a leader. A leader should be visionary and able to inspire people to achieve greater heights. Vision is a mental picture, a dream with a future orientation and it guides self and an organization by articulating what it wishes to attain. The strategy on the other hand tells you how a company is going to achieve its Vision. A strategy therefore sets the direction and decision in achieving the vision. In this module we shall talk about the key components in formulating and articulating the vision, mission, values and strategy. We will also understand the important elements of a vison and exemplary vision statements with illustrations from great organisations and visionary leaders. Further, we will also understand the Business strategies of leading organisations.
The program consists of 4 capsules, delivered by top Industry stalwarts - “Vision and Strategic Orientation”, “Creativity and Innovation”, “Entrepreneurship and Risk Taking”, and “Responsible Sustainable Leadership”.
- Leadership and its Core Essentials
- Self-Reflection questions on Vision and Strategic Orientation
- Mission, Vision, Value and Strategic Orientation
- Setting Vision for The Leaders
- Visioning Exercise
- Characteristics of Vision Statements
- Characteristics of Vision Statement and Leader’s Checklist
- Inspiring Vision Statements
- Developing Visioning Skills: Issues and Challenges
- Inspiring Leaders
- Strategic Orientation
- Business Strategies of Key Organizations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Assessment
A Few Easy Steps
Provide basic personal details and Register for your preferred Online Program(s)
Receive your Username and Password for the choosen Program(s)
Videos, quizzes, readings and free downloads are available for 15 days
Earn Your Certificate
Complete all the lessons and assessment and get the certificate
1How to register for the course?
By providing basic personal details at the time of registration on the home page, you can easily register.
2When will I have access to the lectures and assignments?
Once you enroll for a Course, you’ll have access to all videos, quizzes, readings and free downloads on iJaipuria platform.
3What if I need additional time to complete the course?
The course schedules are flexible, and course fee payments provide 15 days of full course access and Certificate eligibility.
4What will I get if I pay for this course?
If you pay for this course, you will have access to all of the features and content you need to earn a Course Certificate. If you complete the course successfully, your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page – from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. Note that the Course Certificate does not represent official academic credit from the partner institution offering the course.
5What is fee for the course and how to make the payment?
Cost of the program of: Planning for Retirement is US$ 39 inclusive of all taxes, Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment(POSH) at Workplace is US$ 65 inclusive of all taxes, and Leadership – Building Business Acumen is US$ 65 inclusive of all taxes. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or through debit/credit cards (visa/master), PayPal on the payment gateway after registration. For corporate enquiries for over 30 participants, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6Is there any passing test/examination?
Yes, a comprehensive assessment is given at the end of the course
7Will I get a certificate after completing the course?
Yes, a course completion certificate will be issued immediately online after you complete all the lessons and assessment.
Feedback and Enquiries
In case of any problem or grievance please feel free to write us at info @ aitnbangkok.in.th. Your grievance will be responded within 2 working days.
- This program is very helpful to generate the awareness in regard to equality in law, social system and democratic activities. Instead of online seasons in house sessions of the program among the students too will put positive impact in the society because students are the future of corporates. The program is nicely designed by the institute.
- The course Gender sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace" is a highly recommended course in my opinion for all those associated with the workplace. The first part of the course discusses the basic difference between Sex and Gender which are frequently used interchangeably by most of us. Sex is the biological aspect while Gender is defined by the social construct. The third part of the course discusses the existing legal framework which protects one from sexual harassment at the workplace. This part is very important for all the working people. The last part of the course talks about the existing gender inequality and its causes. This course covers all the aspects of the topic of Gender sensitization including social, cultural, and legal which gives a very good picture of the subject and is very informative.